The primary purpose of this position is to manage multiple New Product Development (NPD) and/or engineering projects of moderate complexity. Works with internal and external customers and technical resources to ensure the effective execution of each project to the defined deliverables. Leads cross functional teams that may include such functions as Design Engineering, Operations Supply Chain, and Quality to complete assigned projects.
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Leads New Product Development (NPD) or engineering technology project teams following the Company's Engineering development lifecycle process or the existing Product Development Process (PDP).
- Manages multiple cross-functional team projects to comply with cost, schedule and technical performance using established design control processes to meet project commitments.
- Maintains the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Develops project plans, schedules and cost estimates for assigned NPD and engineering projects. Prepares and manages project budgets. Inputs required project data into an Electronic Project Management software package to ensure visibility of resource management and project status.
- Maintains and drives action items for the projects to ensure completion by the various teams' members.
- Maintains strong relationships with internal and external customers to ensure on time project deliverables. Serves as a customer technical point of contact.
- Provides regular updates to Sales, Operations, Quality, Finance and other departments within the company to ensure project deliverables are on track. Coordinates risk mitigation actions to ensure project plans are protected and deliverables achieved on time and on budget.
- Initiates communications, regularly, with management regarding the status of current projects, obtaining management guidance and approval as required.
- Performs other job functions as required.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other Technical field. Certification from an
accredited institution in Project Management preferred.
3-5+ years of experience leading multiple new product development or engineering project teams from concept through commercialization. Previous project management experience with Commercial Products and/or other regulated environments through manufacturing transfer desired.