Job Description: Cybersecurity Project Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Contract
This position is for a Project Manager with a strong background in cybersecurity. You will be working on Authentication and Active Directory projects. My client is transitioning to Agile. Any healthcare experience is a huge plus.
• Possess thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools.
• Possess strong and tested project management skills, including risk management.
• Proven abilities in problem management, process analysis and root cause analysis.
• Identification with and support of the Mission and Values of our client and its Sponsors.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a complex and matrixed team environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines.
• Skills in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• A passionate desire to grow, learn and advance.
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
• Possess quality presentation skills and experience in presenting complex plans and designs to executive-level management.
• 7+ years of information systems experience.
• 10+ years project management.
• Project management experience in health care preferred.
• PMI or PMP certification desired.
Non-negotiable skills needed for a worker to hit the ground running:
- Enterprise wide implementation experience (multi facility, multi-state)
- Superior organization and communication (written and verbal) skills including ability to present complex information and plans to senior management
- Team player who is able to coordinate and collaborate with all levels and roles within the organization while simultaneously navigating through a matrixed environment
- Hospital (healthcare) experience.
If interested, please reach out!
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!