Title: Project Manager-Intermediate
Location: Hammond, IN
Duration: 9 Months contract
Education: Bachelor’s degree Information Technology or related field
Experience: 5 years in Experience in IT System Support Environment
To ensure success of the IT Operations through proper management of all local information technology resources
(hardware, software, network, finance, people, procedures), as well as coordination with other internal departments, functional groups and vendors
• Provide support of all local computer systems
• Provide support and IT related configuration management for internal shop floor systems
• Oversee operations and processes relating to mission critical systems
• Coordinate complete assigned IT Projects.
• Coordinate with Corporate IT teams to troubleshoot issues, as well as perform system upgrades and enhancements.
• Work closely with local management staff and users to stay aware of business needs.
• Perform and/or escalate trouble shooting root cause analysis of unresolved support request
• Monitor and support servers and peripheral equipment
• Monitor electronic communication with customers according to established directives
• Ensure proper maintenance and functioning of all local hardware to minimize down time.
• Understand and ensure compliance with all Lear IT policies and practices
• Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, disaster recovery, change control, security, software licensing, etc
• Ensure all required local documentation and procedures are maintained.
• Assist purchasing of IT equipment and supplies as required to meet business needs
• Supplement IT shift support as required
• Performs any other duties as required in pursuance to the function of this position or as directed.