Title: Project Manager SDLC
City: Irving, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Required skills :
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Customer driven and a team player, with strong interpersonal and customer interface skills.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals/results.
• Candidate must excel in communication/presentation skills, both oral and written, and tailor communication to various levels of the organization.
• Ability to interact professionally with diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts
• Must be able to work and prioritize in a fast paced changing environment while coordinating multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to produce clear and concise project documentation
• Effectively manages client expectations and escalations
• Ability to work either independently or as part of a larger team.
• Ability to work under minimal direction.
• Ability to think logically in solving assigned problems and to present recommendations with clarity in written and graphic form.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage technical professionals
• Strong interpersonal skills including team building, coaching and mentoring
Required Education/Experience :
• Bachelor’s degree and five to seven years as a Project Manager
• Experience as a Team Leader/Software Developer with specific business knowledge within the Telecommunications Industry is desirable
• SDLC and project management experience in requirements management, project planning and control, systems design, development, testing and data controls.
• A thorough understanding of project management principles, sufficient to manage large IT projects.
Preferred certificates / licenses:
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
Charan V V D
Resource Development Manager
Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/in/charanvvd