This project manager will monitor and govern outsourced vendors who have their own project managers. They will track costs of these projects so a financial background would be preferred. Advanced Excel and MS Project skills are required along with a bachelor's degree. Candidates must have at least 5 years of project management experience in IT. This is projected for 24 months.
Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agreed upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality.
- Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine requirements.
- Creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and expense).
- Creates and manages work breakdown structure (WBS) and scheduled project plan.
- Manages and supervises project team resources.
- Develops critical path analysis for project implementation.
- Responsible for business change management (incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs).
- Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Manages project issues and risks through STD issue/risk process.
- Communication to stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Ensures compliance with required controls.
- Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000.
- Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.
- Master's degree a plus.
- PMP, or equivalent certification, required.
- Proven experience with managing technical infrastructure projects (examples: platform, database and software components).
This 24+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00837
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE