Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Troy, Michigan area company to locate a Project Manager with Agile experience for a contract-to-hire position.
- Work with the business to build solutions
- Run feasibility analysis
- Manage 'large scale' projects
- Work with RFP's
- Vendor management
- ROI Models
- Resource management
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years in IT and/or software development industry
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager in an Agile environment managing large, highly complex software development projects.
- 3+ years of experience working with multiple teams on enterprise-level software development projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Experience with distributed team a plus.
- Strong desire to learn new business processes and function as part of an Agile team.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships with business and application partners and team members.
- Large group facilitation
- Highly motivated professional: self-starter and results oriented.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (sclements@Ibs.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$85,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical