We are looking for an experienced candidate who has a strong background with release management and/or release engineering.
This resource would be brought in to help modernize a patient safety database here at Client. The database stores and handles information adverse events. The systems also has a front-end component and a reporting layer that feeds data to other systems.
- We are seeking an Experienced Release Manager to work on the capability uplift of an on-prem in-house application which is a key Patient Safety database that handles Adverse Event cases.
- The system is a regulated system which comprises of Case Management, a Safety Database, Transaction Processing, and a series of Business Rules.
- It is integral to the operation of Client, and integrates to many other systems, and has a wide userbase across varying roles.
- It is a regulated system, and therefore needs to take those requirements into account.
- It is now undergoing a modernization Programme which requires a skilled Release Manager to define processes, tooling, workflow, and Release strategy.
- Establish Release Processes which cover the Infrastructure and Software of the system through continuous delivery.
- Put in place mechanisms to control changes downstream and to integrations, and test upstream changes.
- Define and implement the Demand Management Process, which generates the approved backlog.
- Streamline Release Process across Internal Delivery and External Delivery Partners.
- Identify and implement tooling with which to run the process, whilst ensuring it meets the Client standards.
- Run the Release Process throughout the uplift Programme.
- Generate relevant Process documentation and perform handover at the end of the Programme.
- Demonstrable experience in designing, implementing and running Release Management Processes.
- Evidence of working in a complex systems landscape, and in a continuous change environment.
- Worked in scaled agile methodologies.
- Comfortable in using JIRA, BitBucket, GitHub, Jenkins or similar tools.
- Ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders.
This 6+month position starts ASAP, with possible extension.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00841
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE