Technology Project Manager
Job Description: Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 100 Healthcare Company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you! As a Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects across the company. You will be exposed to different environments and areas which will generate high visibility throughout the company.
You would work directly with the Enterprise Architecture group to support a new product platform with coordination of cross functional team across the enterprise. You will be part of a co-located team onsite in Louisville and report directly to a Program Manager. An ideal candidate will have experience working in a Project Management Office. You must be able to work well with ambiguity and flexible with application of non-standard project and software development methods. Prior experience planning projects with cross-functional traceability and business/IT impacts will also be critical to your success on this team. You will work closely with stakeholders and must be comfortable communicating with high level executives.
Day to day responsibilities:
Utilizing ownership and commitment as the sole point of accountability, to work and manage competing stakeholder needs while anticipating and mitigating major risks. Understands the link between project goals and company-specific business context and/or reflects a strong learning agility in unfamiliar terrains. The Technology Project Manager has the full responsibility and authority to make decisions in ambiguous or difficult situations required to complete a project. A Technology Project Manager's approach to the work, to others, and to self, must portray attitude of excellence in; Team Leadership, Stakeholder Partnership, Learning Agility, Risk Management, Business Knowledge, Ownership & Commitment, Judgement, and Process Adherence.
* 5+ years of related experience
* Software/System Development Lifecyle methodology knowledge
* Previous experience planning and managing enterprise large projects
* Six Sigma certification and/or quality and process improvement experience
* PMP certification
* Agile Certified Practitioner
* Prior experience in the health solutions industry
* A passion for emerging technology initiatives
* Risk Management
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
* Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
* Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
* Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.