Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6-month contract with possible extension
Working with the Education Business Operations Team, you will build out standard processes and communications from scratch and lead diverse scope through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Be an agent of change: lead in the development of new processes & improvement of existing ones as appropriate
- Act as an ambassador for your team, engaging with customers & external partners and collaborating closely with cross functional teams.
- Effectively manage change and risk, partnering with your colleagues to ensure the right decisions are made at the right time, appropriate communication occurs, and plans are intelligently adjusted to reflect necessary fluctuations in goals and requirements as business needs change.
- 5+ years of software project management experience
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams on the development and execution of complex program/project plans to solve problems and drive results.
- Strong influencing/negotiating skills
- PMI certification/familiarity with standard program management methodologies and processes
- Experience with Agile and/or other iterative development methodologies
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.