BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Project Manager for a remote opportunity in Jersey City, NJ!
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 5 Months contract to hire
Expert in the following:
- Project Task Estimation
- Resource Scheduling
- Risk and Issue Management
- Waterfall and Agile methods
- Work breakdown and critical path method
- Stakeholder Management
- Critical Thinking (anticipates problems and
- establishes methods to mitigate
- project/program risks)
- Benefits Management
- Budget/Financial Management including
- Business Case completion
- Executive communications for senior
This role covers a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Driving technical solutions in an Agile fashion across a global team.
* Partnering with business product groups to define, design, and deliver impactful software.
* Effectively communicating and coordinating across multiple stakeholders.
* Driving principles of continuous delivery, continuous integration, and continuous improvement.
* Contributing to Cyber Security, Sustained Resiliency, and DevOps initiatives.
* Managing application development and modernization through a complex and shifting book of work
* Expertise in productivity tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint, etc.
* Expertise in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Working knowledge of applications development and support.
* Working knowledge of database querying languages.
* Working knowledge of shell/cmd scripting and API frameworks (postman, etc)
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 131596 when responding to this ad.