Our client is looking for an experienced project manager. The right candidate will be a critical program resource and serve as the lead for projects supporting mission critical systems and processes. The right candidate has experience with ITIL, PMBOK and Agile management methodologies and has the experience to guide a project team to success. Responsibilities include:
- Developing a project management plan for each task which identifies project staff, staffing hours, tasks outlines, contract deliverables and due dates.
- Managing and supervising staff assigned to execute various projects.
- Ensuring that work accomplished complies with all applicable statutes, regulations, and policies.
- Managing schedules and contractor support,
- Interviewing and selecting the right personnel to successfully complete project tasks
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing IT transformation projects, including task management and coordination, schedule development and management, risk management, quality management, and performance management reporting.
- Minimum of two (2) years of the five (5) years of experience referenced above shall be directly related to the areas of Network Operations (NetOps) C2 requirements, technology assessments, systems design, systems analysis, programmatic support, quality assurance, acquisition planning, or budget planning.
- PMP or ITILv3 Intermediate certification required.
- Security + required (8570 requirement of IAM Level I certification or higher)
- Secret clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or Top Secret.