Oak Brook Terrace
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating successful project delivery including the planning, scheduling, execution, and closing of projects. The Project Manager will act as an interface between support teams, development teams, and multiple lines of business. You will work with stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, project plans, milestones, release schedules, and measures of success.
- 5+ years in Project Management experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; must be able to distill critical data and help to identify required actions based on indicative results
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (e.g. Waterfall, Agile)
- Previous experience in software development lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences