Brooksource is looking for a Project Manager to work with our Fortune 500 Client in the Retail Industry. You will report to the Data Warehousing team, and act as the internal consultant to the DW team- focused exclusively on creating and designing project plans and facilitating communication between the business partners and all other internal stakeholders.
You will provide knowledge and experience related to the skills, effective execution of business projects by developing, and maintaining, project management methodologies, standards, and tools.
You will oversee coordination and communication of overall plans, status, budget to actuals, and additional items as identified as well as ensuring successful execution of companywide initiatives through, memorializing decisions, project management, impact analyses, communication plans and road maps to ensure alignment where necessary. This will be an extended contract position.
• '100 Best Companies to Work for' ranked by FORTUNE magazine for 18 consecutive years, since the list's inception.
• This is a Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM schedule.
• Casual Dress
• Free Parking Downtown
• Responsible for the planning, management, and execution of Data Warehousing projects, specifically involving POS retail data
• Leads, coordinate and is accountable for the activities of DW project teams; inspire and motivate; assign decision making tasks and work functions to appropriate individuals
• Create clear communication, action plans, issues list, timelines and responsibilities to ensure project stays on track
• Create project metrics reports and monitor project timeline and finances
• Meet with business partners and regional teams to plan, organize and/or help communicate programs, services, policies and procedures as it relates to Data Warehousing
• Facilitate internal and external meetings
• Coordinate and conduct pre- and post-implementation reviews of projects with the Data Warehousing and POS specific teams
• Develop strategic roadmaps, define requirements, processes and generate business cases to support work stream objectives
• Drive projects forward to ensure meeting key deadlines and commitments
• Meet performance targets that are aligned with strategic objectives; and that projects adhere to our core values and best practices
• Create summary business cases and decks that outline scope, timelines, objectives, and key deliverables
• 3-6+ years in project management design and execution
• Demonstrated program/project management in a cross-functional environment
• Excellent skills required to compile, analyze data and understanding cause and effect relationships
• Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities
• Ability to gather information; extract relevant data and apply knowledge to develop and create communications
• Strong follow up, organization and prioritization skills with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to communicate confidently and interface effectively with executives
• Excellent judgment, problem solving aptitude, flexibility, creativity, and diplomacy
• Hands on, roll up your sleeves project manager who will add value in a fast-paced environment
• Must be a strong advocate for business and conscious capitalism
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior leadership
• Strong emphasis on servant leadership and listening skills
• Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact strategic and tactical initiatives
• Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment and anticipate future needs
• Ability to form relationships at all levels across the organization
• Comfort with ambiguity and ability to respond quickly and appropriately to changing priorities
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to milestones
• Experience with database technology
• PMP certification preferred
• Experience in a retail environment preferred
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
• Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
• Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
• Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.