Client is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager that will be working on a project called Partner Lifecycle (project info in 'Additional Information' section) specifically in their Change Management group. This is a critical role that would connect all Partner Lifecycle Change Management Leads (Change Manager Lead, Communications Lead and Training Lead) and their project plans in the execution of the strategy. This role will project manage and coordinate the execution of all Change Management activities across the entire program, globally while identifying interdependencies, streamlining the process and partnering with the various divisions/stakeholders to articulate status updates, milestones and upcoming changes to procedures. Since they will be gathering project plans from the other workstreams tied to Partner Lifecycle, they will play an integral role in identifying and linking interdependencies and the associated risk/issues. This is very much a people-centric heads-up position rather than a traditional PM role.
This candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and be proactive with communication, as well as help identify future risk or issues, as this is a brand new process/portal implementation for them. This involves a lot of innovation and stakeholder interaction along with 3rd party vendors. They will be working closely with the other PM's in the other workstreams (process management, change management, integration and data management) so organization and collaboration is key also.
This Project Manager will need to have a professional attitude and be able to work closely with senior management to not only provide updates but be able to bring solutions when issues arise. They will not have constant hands on direction so they must be able to work independently. Since this is such a large scale global project the candidate must have experience working in large companies with exposure to difficult projects and aggressive timelines.
* Seeking a seasoned project manager with experience guiding successful deployment of enterprise solutions in a fast paced, global user environment.
* Run point on defining change management needs, setting schedules, communication on issue resolution and generally ensuring our users get the care and attention they need.
* Prepare new or enhance existing documentation. Communicate clearly and proactively with partners and internal teams to build alignment and track progress.
* Streamline the communication and project plans across multiple workstreams.
Project Manager will facilitate and lead strategic initiatives. Provides management and guidance to multi-functional project teams and/or other Project Managers. Provides full accountability for project schedules, project management, performance requirements and may provide input on budgets.
1. 5+ years of experience as a Senior Project Manager managing multiple workstreams within a program from a change management/communication perspective.
2. Senior level experience managing large project timelines, budget, scope, schedule, and deliverables ensuring this coordinates with the other PM's managing the other workstreams.
3. Experience managing and tracking projects in Microsoft Project. Experience with Smartsheets is a plus.
Plus: Experience in a supply chain or manufacturing environment
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.