Job Description | Project Manager
Strive Consulting offers the opportunity for top business and technology professionals to determine how and where they work by partnering with an award-winning consulting firm. Strive is a national business and technology consulting firm, that is consistently named one of the best places to work by Glassdoor and Best & Brightest.
As a Strive Affiliate, you will work on a contract-basis and will have access to fixed duration, project-based opportunities. You will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Strive’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges.
- Lead direct reports, providing coaching and development and ensuring objectives are aligned with strategic goals and business initiatives.
• Ensure area projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget and executed based on defined project management.
• Collaborate with business executives, business stakeholders, IT Leaders and other IT functions to ensure technology(ies) needs are acceptable, successful and align cross functions.
• Responsible for managing third party vendor relationships and ensures vendor performance meets company deliverables.
• Responsible to maintain technology, ensuring systems are stable to support business operations.
• Work with team to minimize and negate disruption to the business.
• Manage and adhere to IT Service Level Agreements (SLA) through scorecard reporting and data analysis.
• Responsible for ensuring employees are compliant with defined IT standards, policies, and processes.
• Establish and manage relationships with stakeholders by attending meetings, establishing a cadence of communication, and meeting commitments.
• Understands business and strategic initiatives and provides innovative solutions that add value to the current and future business.
• Leverages emerging technologies and industry best practices to ensure optimum support of technologies.
• Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
• Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
• Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.