ACS group has an immediate need for a 'Project Manager' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 12- month contract opportunity in Seattle, WA. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Project Management
- Cell Therapy
- PMP Certificate
- MS Project
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
*Must have a Pharma background and non IT project management experience.
*Cell Therapy background greatly desired
1) Support multiple cross functional GMS&T cell therapy projects in identifying project scope, plan and strategy for execution.
2) Working with the cross functional team, develop and maintain project timelines with cross functional deliverables for GMS&T, ensuring these are aligned with the global project timelines. Identify opportunities for acceleration and prepare delay mitigation plans
3) Establish solid communication channels and forums for effective team collaboration around executables, decision making and requesting External MS&T Leadership Team's support.
4) Effectively manage team meetings, including the scheduling of meetings, the preparation of agendas, the development of meeting minutes, and the follow up on action items
5) Build and maintain project risk register as the project progresses to meet its milestones. Proactively identify program risks and work with the team and team leader to develop contingency plans
6) Serve as a member of functional sub-teams, tracking timelines elements to ensure that functional deliverables are completed on time and according to relevant quality standards
7) Provide routine health status report of the project to the relevant stakeholders
8) Support the management of a tiered escalation and collaboration structure within GMS&T projects
9) Working with individual project teams, build applicable key performance indicators for routine performance tracking and metric tracking
10) Support data mining to support trouble shooting and manufacturing investigations
11) Suggest tools and methodologies to improve cross functional collaboration.
* BS in life science, engineering or other technical discipline
* A minimum 3 years of project management experiences in pharmaceutical/biotech industry (Cell Therapy experience is a plus)
* PMP certification is desirable.
* Broad knowledge of the drug development process
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
* Experience with MS project, MS SharePoint one pager Pro, is required. Smartsheet and Tableau is a plus.
* Must be able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
* Must be competent in Project Management tools and methodologies
* A passion and curiosity and innovation
* The ability to thrive in a dynamic collaborative team
* Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly and work independently
Thanks & Regards
P: (+1) 678 487 8366
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant