Zolon Tech Solutions Inc.
Title : Project Manager
Location : Herndon VA
Duration : 12+ Months
- Cybersecurity Operations is in need of a single resource to support the Insider Threat Program Management Office.
- This resource will help maintain and mature the processes and procedures of the Insider Threat Program.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in an Insider Threat Program, developing and maintaining the growth of the program.
- The ideal candidate should be experienced in developing policies and procedures for an Insider Threat program, as well as working with communications personnel in the messaging of Insider Threat roles and responsibilities.
- The role will be working with multiple groups, both internal and external to CISO.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent briefing skills.
- Oversee a team of Insider Threat personnel that hunt and provide Risk Assessments for Internal and External threats including but not limited to BYOD rules, Social Media, Web Surfing, transfer of work materials, Remote access, Passwords, and Privileged Access, termination policies, suspicious or disruptive behavior, proactive identification of negative environmental issues, and the implementation of behavioral analytics.
- Manage / plan work and communication for multiple teams:
- Drive weekly sprints; define quarterly/annual goals
- Define and develop lag and leading metrics, critical success factors to measure key indicators including value, efficiency and effectiveness
- Track and report on the efforts of project teams or technology functions
- Experience transitioning projects/services pilots into production operational modes
- Make recommendations of staffing and quality improvement initiatives
- Exceptional communications, both oral and written
- Develop and present program status/metrics to senior Client management
- Identify roadblocks and propose effective solutions
- Ability to positively influence peer organization and key stakeholders
- 7+ years experience with technical program management Strong knowledge information and documenting skills Ability to devise training plans and standard operating procedures as required Position will include coaching team members on best practices and troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Business or related disciplines
- (One or more required) GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership Certification GCPM: GIAC Certified Project Manager Certification PMP Project Management Professional
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Terms & Conditions