Title: Project Manager
Location: Collegeville PA
• Strong background in SDLC and Project Management Principles (Project Planning, Project Requirements, Project Estimating, Resource Management, Scheduling and Controlling, Facilitation, Risk Management, Procurement, Reporting Status, and Change Management).
• Familiarity in Project/Program Management toolset – including WTPS, EPM, financial systems and other key technologies
• Utilizes MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, Sharepoint.
• Project Management Professional Certification or similar training or experience
• Responsible for project oversight, execution and controls
• Develops project plan/schedules
• Contributes to project initiation, scope definition and scope control
• Drives tasks to completion and maintain schedules
• Prepares project status reports for PMO and/or stakeholders
• Supervises project team to successful project completion
• Track progress and adherence to plan for scope, budget and schedule