Job Title: Associate Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC (University Area)
Structure: 12-month Contract with potential to Hire
Brooksource is seeking an Associate Project Manager to join our Fortune 100 financial services client in the Charlotte, NC area. As a PM, you will be joining a Business Transformation team focusing on the end to end delivery of a multi-year enterprise initiative to transform the company's contract design and record keeping processes.
You will be joining a high level, project team in an agile environment. This is the ideal opportunity for an aspiring PM to get their foot in the door and become a pivotal member of a highly visible and fast-pasted team. This individual should be excited to be a cross-functional resource that supports all project workstreams across front, middle, and back office teams. An ideal candidate is a self-starter and critical thinker who is passionate about thorough and timely project delivery.
Daily you will:
- Work alongside the contract simplification and management team to establish and execute the multi-year project
- Coordinate and collaborate with front, middle and back office teams to insure timely completion of sprints
- Collaborate with Legal and Product teams to modernize current contract and recordkeeping processes
- Socialize business and technical objectives across all project workstreams
- Maintain and update Standards Of Procedures (SOPs)
- Build and present executive level presentations
- Document and analyze business impacts throughout the project
- Practice PMP and Lean Sig Sigma Project Management
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the table to question the norm of how things are done
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager with aspirations to be a project manager
• Internship or professional experience being involved in all aspects of projects including planning, requirements gathering, resource allocation and budget
• PowerPoint and Presentation experience
• Excel proficiency (including pivot tables and v-lookups)
• Excellent critical thinking skills
• Nice to Have - PMP and Sig Sigma practices, SDLC and Agile exposure, financial services experience
What's in It for You?
- You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
- You will go through a program aimed around professional development
- You will attend networking events with senior leadership
- Weekly paychecks
- Onsite cafeteria
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.