Looking for a 100% remote Project Manager to lead and assist with the following projects.
Manages the full life-cycle of applications/systems projects for Monitoring Division from intake to customer delivery. This Project Manager must have experience managing projects within the Application Monitoring space. They will be managing projects that are related to servers (Window, Linux) and monitoring tool such as (SolarWinds, Elastic search, apps dynamics, Kanban) They will be managing projects where monitoring will be add into an application so will work with all parties involved to coordinate requirements and assist in the implementation of the tool. They will oversee the creation on new dashboards and monitoring guidelines for these news tools.
Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies. Must have experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress. Must be able to identify and mitigate risks.
Evaluates, determines and documents specific requirements related to monitoring projects and translates those requirements into a road-map target release dates for accomplishment.
The contractor shall:
* Provide planning, coordination, and communication ensuring the successful deployment of software, and infrastructure modifications.
* Install only approved and tested product versions, when required.
* Review and verify the accuracy and reliability of back out instructions.
* Work with the Application Manager to communicate the impact of planned maintenance to all stakeholders.
* Troubleshoot problems associated with the planned maintenance in a release.
* Keep the currency, accuracy, completeness, and timely close-out of change orders, service requests, and incident reports, verification of all data storage back-ups for assigned applications, accuracy of all labor hours recorded in the appropriate labor tracking and ticketing applications for assigned work, accurate and timely completion of server worksheets, storage request forms, firewall spreadsheets, and other artifacts required by internal ITOPS IO teams.
* Maintain recorded labor hours associated with change orders, service requests, incident reports, and activity codes that accurately reflect the work performed for assigned applications. The Contractor shall take immediate corrective action when labor hours are not accurate, reporting discrepancies to the on-site Contractor Manager for contract resources, and in Application and Program Managers
* Serve in a project management capacity for internal-facing maintenance and other activities, such as CRISP patching, load balancer upgrades, server builds and modifications, storage allocations, firewall changes, and other related activities.
* Plan for systems implementation and continual improvement by participating in process design and implementation of procedures for the installation of maintenance to IT systems and infrastructure.
* Keep the hardware inventory and software versions tracked and recorded in the CMDB.
* Proactively ensure that the CMDB is current, accurate, and complete for assigned applications.
* Conduct monthly audits of the CMDB and take immediate corrective action as required when deviations or missing data is found. The Contractor shall provide monthly documentation to the Application and Program Managers on findings and actions.
* Plan and manage maintenance and other deployment activities for assigned applications following release, configuration, and project management requirements, and applying Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes according to ITOPS IO policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Certification:
* Project Management Institute - Agile Certified Practitioner
* Certified Scrum Master
* Kanban Management
* Innate/documented ability to translate project activities into executive-level
reports, correspondence, and presentations.
* Extensive experience managing complex IT projects
Preferred Skill and experience:
* Experience working on projects involving the monitoring and management of
enterprise network, infrastructure, and applications.
* Ability to operate in high-stress environments.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.