Learning Transformation is a global initiative designed to modernize learning at Client and drive a culture of lifelong learning. The Learning Technology Workstream Project Manager will report into the Workstream Lead, ensuring that project deliverables are effectively planned, delivered against and that risk and issues are being actively managed.
The workstream consists of 3 technical delivery areas: Learning Experience Platform, Learning Analytics solution and the Learning Technology Roadmap. As well as managing and reporting progress against these areas the Project Manager will need to manage interdependencies with the other Learning Transformation workstreams: Operating Model and Content Simplification.
- The role will lead a project team from initiation to close, to deliver effective solutions that meet approved customer and business needs.
- Working as part of a high-caliber team, you'll ensure that the Learning Technology workstream progresses on time, on budget and in line with quality and compliance standards.
- You'll drive the delivery of workstream deliverables, coordinating team members and managing interdependencies with other workstreams.
- The individual will proactively manage risks and issues for the Workstream with appropriate escalation where necessary. They will also ensure that benefits tracking is effectively being managed. The role is required to follow established project management standards aligned with the PMO governance and operating practices. The project manager will ensure that the project plan is accurate and up to date and will provide clear and concise status reporting on a regular basis.
- The individual will be working across 3 significant technology sub streams, and so will need to be adept at prioritizing and ensuring that all sub projects deliver in parallel.
- The individual will collaborate effectively with the IT project managers, ensuring that project plans and status reporting are aligned.
- Business degree.
- Experience in programme/project management.
- Strong networking, communication and relationship-building skills, with experience of collaborating and sharing knowledge between diverse teams.
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information in business language.
- Proven track record in delivering high-pace programmes/projects and decision making.
- Excellent business engagement and acumen, with sensitivity to political/economic environment.
- Experience of managing and controlling a budget.
- Experience of applying policies, procedures and guidelines within a quality and compliance environment.
- Experience of working within Matrix project teams, including virtual working with teams across a number of regions.
- HR change programmes in a multinational environment.
- PRINCE2 or other project management qualification.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Box and/or DocuSign.
- Experience of working in a complex global organization.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Tim: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00912
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE