This individual will work on a team with 5 other Project Managers and 15 Engineers.
The Project Manager is a Cary, NC based role, responsible for planning, coordination, documentation. The role is responsible for all aspects of project planning, resource allocation, revenue forecasting, and customer communication. .
This individual will be helping to drive a customer upgrade project. Their day to day is going to consist of an immense amount of coordination and communication. At any given time during this assignment this individual will be working on 20-30 customer upgrade projects at once. IT is important that they are comfortable working in sprints like this. Each sprint will last 8-13 weeks. In total there are 600 customers that need to be upgraded.
The role directly reports to the Remote Services Manager. The ideal candidate will have prior project management, IT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Other duties may be assigned:
* Provide strong proactive leadership in the execution of Product implementation projects. Strong leadership characteristics must be shown in all aspects of project execution, including interactions with customer project team and its 'C' level management, senior management, and internal project team members.
* Deliver strong project management skills, especially the management of scope and deliverables across multiple, concurrent projects. Communicate effectively the project status and action plans for multiple, concurrent projects. Utilize internal project management software tools and methodologies.
* Utilize excellent communication skills to build consensus and influence others across multiple internal and customer organizations.
* Proactively identify, communicate, and resolve customer issues that threaten the success of the project both internally and at the customer site. Candidate must show the ability to manage customer issues in a proactive manner and provide customer-focused solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
* Consults with multi-disciplinary customer groups and staff levels regarding best practices and clinical processes.
* Provide thought leadership on topics that add value and ROI related to project management, system implementations, and hospital/clinical best practices.
* Ensure that customer configurations conform to product design principles and standards, are logical, and model the customer's needs.
* Utilize effective change management best practices in leading product implementation projects. Follow established internal implementation standards and best practices in the conduct of assigned projects, including design standards, communication standards, and scope management standards.
* When necessary, document or add to implementation standards, processes, and best practices based on experiences for departmental benefit. Create and adhere to defined and mutually agreed upon project plans. Proactively identifies out of scope opportunities during the execution of implementation projects and pursues them in concert with the appropriate team members.
* Assist in measuring customer satisfaction during and after implementations.
* Provide internally-focused product development recommendations based on customer input received.
* Utilize positive people skills when providing work direction and status review for assigned project team members. Collaborate and seek guidance from internal functional and technical groups/resources required to achieve job objectives.
* Meet or exceed established PMO metrics including revenue forecasting, assigned project reporting/deliverables, customer revenue/project count loads, and customer satisfaction reporting.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.