Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers, and web developers.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
- Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
- Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce, corporate identity, or other website presence issues.
- Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top-quality control processes.
- Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the client and the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost saving measures.
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Prior have experience with Web based projects and leading those objectives.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74264 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.