I am seeking a Project Manager who comes from an Architectural or Engineering background!
* Scoping engineering projects and writing fee proposals. Clients include both contractors and owners.
* Managing an engineering team to meet quality, cost and schedule targets. Includes assembling project tasks lists and schedule, leading regular discussions with team members to ensure project is on track, and identifying roadblocks and potential solutions. Engineering disciplines being managed includes structural, mechanical, process, electrical, and instrumentation & controls.
* Leading project contractual and design discussions with clients regarding such topics as engineering issues and solutions, information needs, budget, schedule and staffing.
* Attending client meetings as a representative for the firm regarding general subjects that arise as part of supporting projects.
* 5+ years of experience performing project management for an engineering firm or contractor.
* Understanding of general engineering fundamentals and construction.
* Good communicator and team player. Must be able to relate well both to internal staff and to customers.
* Solid relationship builder, capable of comprehending and listening to customer feedback, with consistent to follow-through on commitments.
* Ability to lead a team.
* Highly organized, detail-oriented and thorough.
* Dedication and commitment; results orientation.
* Ability to learn quickly and grasp new concepts, especially as they relate to engineering and construction.
* Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
* equivalent degree from an accredited university, preferably in architecture of engineering.
To apply or learn more contact Kelsey at 503-403-1935 or
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.