Role : Project Manager
Duration : 24 months Contract
Location : Albany, NY
• Coordinate project activities and project resources
• Manage the relationship with the DOH Business Units, vendors and all stakeholders
• Define/refine project scope
• Administer project change control procedures
• Establish project plans and schedules
• Track project progress and resolve deviations from the estimated schedule
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Assess work estimates against projected budget estimates
• Assist with the documentation and escalation and resolution of project issues
• Document and mitigate project risk
• Participate in project status meetings
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• 84 months experience overseeing projects comprised of multiple deliverables- Delegating and coordinating of tasks- Project status, meetings, scope changes;
• Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 48 months of experience with Technology projects involving Enterprise-level IT transitions or migrations to new enterprise software, technology or platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Informatics or similar field of study.
• 60 months experience with large-scale, complex IT projects, with duration over 12 months and coordinating activities with multiple vendors.
• 84 months experience developing, maintaining and validating MS Project schedules.
• 84 months holding PMP certification.
• 60 months summarizing, presenting and communicating with Executive-level staff.
• 84 months of experience in managing COTS software implementation projects and/or in-house application development (SDLC) projects.
• 84 Months experience with State, Federal, Local government agencies.
IT & Technical