Project Manager Qualifications
3-6 month contract to hire
Maryland Heights, MO
Our Telecommunications client in the St. Louis area is looking for a Project Manager to join their IT Business Operations organization. As a Project Manager, you will be managing the scope and schedule in coordination with IT delivery teams, budget and fiscal responsibility, project and executive status reporting, maintaining high quality and timely delivery of projects. Candidate must be self sufficient who can think strategically and has the ability to anticipate needs and issues.
- 5+ years Project Management experience with full responsibility for project delivery and management
- Experience with SDLC (Waterfall and/or Agile), Network/Servers, Support and application maintenance
- Ability to organize and manage task and requests in fast paced environment.
- Ability to critically analyze business situation and develop solutions.
- Competency with PM tools and techniques (word, excel, ppt, Visio, MS project, etc.)
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate at project and executive level.
- Desire to learn and be part of the solution.
- Well-rounded background in project management is preferred
- Relationship building and critical analysis required
- Set deadlines, delineate project work, monitor project progress, and maintain proper oversight for issue resolution and escalation
- Lead and control the execution of the robotics process automation project to meet customer's cost schedule, and quality of deliverables.
- Proactively managing project risk through collaboration with project team and customer.
- Prepare reports and presentations for upper management regarding project
- Establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with business and IT partners
- Meet deadlines while balancing multiple priories and acts as internal advocate for project
- Lead periodic project reviews - Manage communications to satisfy the needs of, and resolve issues with project stakeholders
- Manage project scope and financial health through management of change processes.
- Have excellent business acumen with a clear understanding of Revenue/Cost/Profit.
- Connect and align project with organizational strategy and goals
- Adapt to new, different, or changing requirements
- Define problem/challenge and identify alternatives while making timely decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Project Management, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Certifications preferred but not required: CAPM, PBA, PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt, etc.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.