*Hiring Construction Project Managers*
Aerotek Construction is working with a General Contractor located in Alexandria, VA who is seeking a Project Manager to join their team for a full time, long term opportunity. Our client specializes in high end commercial interior office buildings ranging from 9,000sq ft to 65,000sq ft. They do demolition, renovation, and buildouts in DC/VA.
The Project Manager will be working on one interior project at a time and will be spending time both onsite and in the office as well as traveling to client offices if needed to interview for new work or to discuss status updates. The PM should also have the ability to support the pricing on projects and understand their financials with projects ranging up to 15 million in value.
- 5+ years of experience working with a General Contractor
- Experience with renovation or interiors
- Experience with projects ranging from 9,000 sq ft - 65,000 sq ft+ ranging up to $15 million in value
- Excellent communication skills - candidate will be dealing directly with owners, architects, clients, etc.
- 35% - Submittals, material, and RFI tracking
- 25% - Developing skill sets (through classes and mentoring) to become full services, top tier Project Manager
- 20% - Running progress meetings and site visits
- 20% - supporting Budgets and pricing
Top 5 Selling Points:
- Excellent opportunity to start with a fast growing company who works on very high end projects and are well known in the industry. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a key person in helping to continue establishing this company in the area/industry. The owners have built a strong team and want people to grow this company long term and be promoted from within.
- Work life balance mentality is highly valued - The owners both come from large names in the industry and worked alongside many other large names and companies from subs to GCs and have noticed that there is a trend where people are being worked 60-70 hours a week and not getting compensated for it and having to sacrifice time with their families and in their personal life in order to get the jobs done. This company believes that a healthy work life balance is important and they want to build a company that doesn't follow the same problem in the industry.
- Free gym membership
- Yearly bonuses
- Training and mentorship
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.