We have enjoyed year-on-year growth since inception in 2003. This is directly attributable to a highly motivated team that is enthusiastic, passionate and driven.
COGENT is a Oracle Gold Partner and specializes in Java/J2EE development. The firm has a industry leading Oracle practice comprising of top notch practitioners who have advanced degrees from US universities combined with rigorous industry experience.
We are right on track to take the next big leap. To achieve this, we are looking for top echelon talent. If you are passionate about technology
The responsibilities and skills must include:
To be able to designed and constructed use Oracle Forms & Reports. Since its implementation, multiple legislative-driven enhancements have retrofitted and enhanced the original ALS architecture and structure. Along with those changes, newer technologies have been introduced into IT system and have been used to leverage existing business logic and database structures. The current ALS database consists of approximately 570 tables, 58 views, 24 functions, 200 procedures and 80 package bodies. The front-end consists of approximately 120 primary screens; however, this number does not include the current Point of Sale (ALX) screens which providers use for the sale of licenses.
Our client has identified a lengthy list of enhancements and new development needs for the ALS which would improve the agency's ability to collect, analyze, and manage license data and share this information with the public. Use of new computer technology would streamline licensing and interrelated processes, and significantly improve the services and its license agents provide to hunters, anglers, and other recreationists. New legislation has provided opportunities for the client to change its current business paradigm in regard of how licenses are bought and utilized.
- Reviewing the analysis of the current Automated Licensing System (ALS) and the business case justifying the replacement of the system.
- Gathering business requirements from stakeholders, including FWP staff, license vendors and customers.
- Documenting findings and developing an Request for Proposal (RFP)
- 5+ Years of Project Management experience accessing business requirements
- At the minimum, at least 2 years of experience working for a State Government Agency in a Project Management role
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Must work onsite in Helena, Montana
- Experience gathering information that was eventually used to develop an RFP or hands-on experience developing an RFP
- Address the Agency's technical and business requirements
- Meets the customer's needs
- Complies with State laws, Agency and State policies and industry standards
- Incorporates vendor and internal license sellers' needs.