Job Summary: We are looking for multiple, experienced Project Managers to join one of our top clients in the retail space! The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of project management experience on the IT side of operations. The need is for a dynamic person that has agile experience and is very process driven.
Length: 6-month contract with likely extension and possible conversion to a permanent role!
Location: This position can sit on site in Ontario, CA/South River, NJ/Lyndhurst, NJ
- Plan and oversee projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Build, maintain, schedule, and manage the scope of the work, including designating project resources, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, etc.
- Balance vendor commitments and technology with Solution Architects to build a schedule that can integrate from a milestone perspective into an overall master schedule.
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings with key team members performing work and weekly meetings with PM team.
- Interact and influence functional design sessions to confirm desired architecture will enable completion of design specs that can be reviewed, approved, and supported in a production environment
- 3-7+ Years of Technical Project Management experience
- Warehouse Management Software (WMS) experience
- HighJump experience highly preferred