This position manages multiple high-priority projects, under the direction of leadership. The individual is responsible for all aspects of the project life-cycle. (i.e. Initiation, planning, execution, controlling, and closing). This position is also responsible for identifying, analyzing, and recommending implementation strategies to define and adopt best work practices and processes across the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate communication with all business units that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed
- Responsible for the operational aspects and scope of projects including acquiring relevant data and creating analyses for review by senior leadership
- Plans, direct and coordinates activities of a project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters
- Develops a budget for the project and is responsible for the allocation of resources
- Conducts operational assessments and organizes the information acquired for review
- Works with senior leadership on work plan development and related schedules and logistics
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects
- Works with staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority
- Prepares project reports for management.