Our client is a very successful major manufacturer of adhesives
Their R&D group needs a Project Manager who is responsible for leading cross-functional teams at multiple locations to bring new and innovative products from idea to deployment.
The Project Manager will apply project management best practice knowledge, tools, methodologies and techniques to meet or surpass the needs and expectations of all stakeholders. Promote, support and adhere to all safety and quality related policies and procedures.
The Project Manager will handle multiple NPD projects thru all phases of the Innovation Framework. Collaborate with functional leads to plan and execute NPD projects, defining requirements, developing schedules, resource planning, product and project cost control, business case, risk management, develop the product needs specification, risk analysis, technical feasibility and other requirements.
The Project Manager will facilitate project team meetings, track project progress identifying critical path, tasks and communicate project status regularly and as required.
● Drive enterprise strategy, continuous improvement using “80/20” tools thru Innovation Process.
● Support and drive meaningful metrics that measure progress thru the Innovation Pipeline: Vitality Index, Project Phase Cycle times, Product life Cycle Cost, Idea tracking & others.
● Develop detailed project and resource plans within the portfolio and track project progress
● Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, ensure project deliverables meet plan.
● Coordinate within project teams across all functions including Marketing, Sales, HR, Operations, Quality, EHS, Tech Services and other support functions.
● Ensure quality requirement meet the Innovation Framework for the NPD process and Deployment