As an Agile Project Manager, you will:
* Manage the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation.
* Work closely with agile scrum teams, architecture, infrastructure and business stakeholders.
* Help plan and facilitate Progressive Elaboration sessions / workshops to build an Epic and Feature backlog for your project(s).
* Orchestrate the delivery of the work across the different teams and for navigating dependencies between teams and sequencing of work.
* Work within our agile framework, you will help build feature and story maps to plan out the delivery of work, while valuing the need for project milestones and plans as needed.
* Work closely with Business Stakeholders, Scum Masters and Program Managers to ensure work is planned into sprints and that major milestones are being met.
* Work closely with external vendors to align and track plans, hold them accountable to meeting delivery milestones, and ensure clear and active communication.
The ideal candidate has a customer focused personality and hands-on experience managing projects within an Agile environment. Requires excellent time and stakeholder management and can multi-task and manage multiple, complex, projects with the greatest of ease!
* Outcomes focus: You are flexible in your approach to Agile and Project Management and willing to try new things and just as willing to let go of what's not working or blocking results.
* Agile fluency: You are sensitive to the conditions that create success, can spot when teams diverge, and know how to bring them back on course.
* Leadership qualities: You'll be expected to establish credibility and rapport up and across, as well as with technical and non-technical colleagues. You'll lean on your facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion skills to bring others along with you.
* A natural communicator: You will be eager to share your team's work and increase its visibility, over-communicate risks and dependencies, and both give and accept constructive feedback.
* Transparent: You understand the value of transparency and role model transparency in all you do.
* Adaptable: You have the ability to respond to anticipated changes and to plan for and mitigate unanticipated changes
Minimum Required Qualifications
* You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your positive attitude and ability to partner, lead and influence across multiple teams and capabilities
* 7 to 10 years of relevant experience
* 4 or more years managing projects
* Experience managing projects in an Agile Environment
* Experience working with Vendors
* Experience with customer migrations
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field OR equivalent work experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.