Seeking a Project Manager in the Retail - Soft Goods industry. This individual will work in a fast paced, collaborative and creative environment which routinely tackles the challenges issues confronted by the customer.
The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and communication within cross-functional teams tasked to deliver new products to market.
Duties include the planning and management of approved projects by following New Product Introduction (NPI) processes, project management principles, and effective team management skills. This position will be responsible for working closely with all teams involved to achieve the outputs agreed upon.
* Drive communication within cross-functional Teams; including schedule creation, schedule tracking, meeting coordination, publishing of meeting minutes, and assignment & tracking of action items.
* Partnering with Product Management to document and drive alignment on product go-to-market strategy, timeline, cost targets and features.
* Represent team in bi-weekly Senior Management meetings and periodic Milestone Reviews by providing project schedule, risk, and performance updates.
* Develop tools and best practices for project management team
* Lead informational and process review meetings with broader cross-functional managerial teams to share information and gather insight on areas of process improvement.
* Provide periodic reviews of project team member effectiveness and partner with managers on corrective actions
* 3+ years of experience in Project Management, Product Development, Engineering, or leadership role on cross-functional teams
* Demonstrated leadership managing communication and teams strategically, operationally and technically
* Process- and detail-oriented
* Consumer Products Experience soft goods, international contract manufacturing, global markets, and seasonal launches
Technical Degree Preferred