Our client is seeking a Project Manager with 5+ years of experience managing large projects. This person is going to be responsible for replacing and modernizing their PACs systems; they currently have 12 - 15 different PACs systems. The purpose of doing this is to integrate better with their current EHR, which is Epic. This individual needs to have experience with ServiceNow for Project and Change management as well as PACS upgrade/replacement experience. Any prior experience in an academic medical center is highly preferred. This person will also be responsible for developing detailed project schedules, managing risk, issues, budget and status.
* 5+ years of project management experience. Must include experience with a large project
* Capable use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project required.
* Experience with the full life cycles of projects from inception to completion
* PACS Upgrade/Replacement Experience (Picture Archiving and Communication system)
* EHR Experience (currently on Epic)
* Experience developing detailed project schedules, managing risk, issues budget and status
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.