Duration : 2 years Contract
Location : Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- At a minimum 3 years, but preferred 5-7 years project management experience within the Electric Industry, Construction Management or Heavy Commercial Construction Industry.
- Electric Transmission and Substation management experience is preferred.
- Looking for experience at well-known companies.
- Education: at a minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a well-known university.
- A great deal of long-term responsibility will be assigned, so looking for someone who can commit to a 2 year assignment.
- Prefer someone eager and upwardly mobile with something to gain/prove. Must have a leadership presence.
- Project Management position will manage multiple construction projects from conceptual stage through completion and closeout on the distribution system and/or Transmission and Substation projects
- (K up to mil in budgets is typical).
- The projects may include new, rebuild and reconductor both overhead and underground distribution lines and associated equipment.
- A few distribution projects may include scope within the substation projects primarily involve interconnection to the substation.
- The transmission system projects may include new, rebuild and reconductor both overhead and underground transmission lines and associated equipment.
- Substation projects primarily involve replacing or adding equipment in existing substations, including protection, control and communication equipment.