BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Project Manager for a remote opportunity in NEW YORK, NY!
- Position Title:Project Manager
- Location:NEW YORK, NY
- ExpectedDuration(possible extension):12 Months
Portfolio management & Stakeholder Reporting ( across all Regulatory Programs )
* Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of program deliverables
* Ensure the status of the program/project is updated and accurate
* Ensuring Program/Project milestones are updated in the system
* Track accomplishments and upcoming deliverables
* Complete and distribute monthly portfolio level reports.
* Independently create highly impactful presentations for various senior management meetings including Steering Committees, Monthly Governance, biweekly governance and other forums as needed by regional/global leads
* Ensure level of oversight over the programs which are not directly managed by the Regulatory team.
Program Health Metrics
* Ensure all programs are accurately reflected and managed in PTS (Internal Citi SDLC system)
* Ensure all Regulatory Programs and Projects are compliant to metrics setup by ICG Org PMO for Program Health Check, Spot Check, PMQC and SDLC Adherence.
* Independently manage the Financials of all CPB Regulatory Programs and Projects with an overall budget of $ 50+ million.
* Ensure financials of the team stay on target. Ensure the start of the year is setup correctly and consumption monitored throughout the year
* Assist in Hiring, onboarding process
* Manage Vendor relations and track the SOW and finances monthly
Annual Book of Work Planning
* Assist in Book of work planning and annual budget process
* Create and maintain share points, program details, financials for review during the budget cycle
* Excellent opportunity to understand Private Banking ecosystem from Client Onboarding to Client/Regulatory Reporting. End to End understanding of products offered and systems involved in supporting these products
* Excellent opportunity to understand Regulatory and Compliance in banking domain
* Exposure to multiple products from Consumer Banking and Capital Markets
* Must have - 10+ years of Portfolio Management experience required in a high paced financial industry
* Must have - Ability to Track/ Report both high level and detail level status
* Must have - Experience in presenting roadmap, status, risks and issues to very senior stakeholders
* Must have - Very strong skills needs in Excel, Power point to create meaningful metrics and presentation
* Nice to have - SDLC knowledge
* Nice to have - Project Management background
* Nice to have - Functional Financial domain / wealth management knowledge
Organizational Skills Needed
* Organised and accurate tracking and reporting is a must
* Flexible with a desire to make an impact
* Self-motivated and a team player that works wells with individuals and thrives in a complex, global organization
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 130863 when responding to this ad.