*US Citizenship Required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes, directs and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects.
- Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills.
- Ensures quality products and services and delivered.
- Leads team on large projects or significant segments of large complex projects.
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- The Project Manager interfaces with the government management personnel and customer agency representatives, providing day-to-day management of projects and organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of project deliverables.
In addition to the above duties, Project Managers are responsible for the overall management of the specific Task Order(s) and ensuring that the technical/financial solutions and schedules in the specific delivery orders are implemented in a timely manner.
- Current or Recent Public Trust Clearance or higher
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge and skill with providing technical supervision/ leadership and coordinating efforts of assigned staff.
- Program or Project Management Professional (PgMP or PMP), or equivalent certification