* Accountable for ensuring business project deliverables including organizational change management tasks, are completed and decisions made effectively and efficiently for any that impact business solution, business readiness or implementation of a project
* Identify stakeholders, understand their needs and ensure their input is incorporated throughout the course of the project
* Build a business work plan for all business project tasks/milestones/deliverables, which will include high level IT critical path deliverables.
* Identifies and secures business resources
* Identifies and manages business issues and risks
* Responsible for various types of project documentation to support the projects; obtains business sign off when required.
* Schedules meetings for the project teams and help with preparing agendas/meeting minutes.
* Maintains business project management log (e.g. actions /risks /issues /decisions /changes) for all of the projects that this individual is accountable for.
* Tracks and reports weekly on project status for business activities/deliverables.
* Responsible for business readiness activities (stakeholder impacts, training, marketing, communications, process readiness, etc.) and all business project communications
* Effectively partners with the IT Project Team to deliver a complete solution (business/technology)
* Drives execution of business acceptance testing in coordination with key business testers and our IT partners.
* Supports the Business Delivery Executive, Business Decision Maker and/or Transformation Owner throughout the project
* Responsible for interfacing with Momentum Program Management Team from a project management perspective
* Performs other duties as assigned
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.