Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. Level IT Project Manager.
This position provides critical support to enable project-base software releases that enable required business functionality for regulatory – related projects in our US Portfolio. Coverage includes release coordination, PPRT Deployment events, ECG/CECE permits, project tollgates, project and deployment QA Events, developing/Modifying project artifacts, and assisting with status reporting documents for various leadership levels.
• Direct all aspects of the project life cycle and work with internal constituents and matrix partners to oversee all phases of the project, including organization readiness for the impacted users and applications
• Own accountability for managing and analyzing issues/risks, developing alternative approaches/mitigation plans and facilitating implementation or removal of roadblocks across partners
• Communicate, influence and negotiate both vertically and horizontally to obtain agreement between partners
• Rigorously manage scope to ensure agreed/approved/appropriate value is delivered and commitments are achieved within time, cost, and quality parameters
• Manage overall project financials and budget, inclusive of estimating, budget development, vendor/SOW management, burn analysis, resource alignment validations, forecasting and variance analysis
• Ensures transparency to key stakeholders, sponsor and champion
• Accountable for the change and project management processes that support the project in accordance with the Enterprise Change Standards, including Permits, QA events, project tollgates, and required project artifacts
• Represents the project in various governance forums
• Adoption of SDM Agile goals and objectives
• Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines for multiple projects
• Strong business centric mindset with ability to utilize sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive optimal business outcomes
• Experience with Enterprise Change and Project Management tools and processes, proficiency with PPR Tool and PCM
• Ability to manage complex project(s) simultaneously in a fast-paced, matrixed environment with strong attention to detail and accuracy
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.