Hi everyone! I am currently reaching out to all my active job seekers interested in a position as a Project Manager. This Project Manager will be working for a leading global outdoor apparel company and has to be well organized and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Coordination and communication within cross-functional Core Teams tasked to deliver new products to market.
- These products include Hard Goods (molded plastic or formed metal) and Soft Goods (sewn fabric/packs).
- Planning and management of approved projects by following New Product Introduction (NPI) processes, project management principles, and effective team management skills.
- Responsible for working closely with all teams involved to achieve the outputs agreed upon in the Project Brief.
- Accountable for delivering projects on-time and at the specified quality, scope, and cost target defined within the Brief.
- Drive the execution of the project Brief through clear communication in and out of the Core Team with Sr. Management and extended teams
- Provide periodic reviews of project team member effectiveness and partner with managers on corrective actions
Shift: Monday - Friday (FT)
Pay: $60,000 - $90,000
If you or anyone you know may be interested please reach out to myself directly:
T: (707) 794-3309