Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Project Manager for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the clients strategic initiatives which includes leading and/or co-leading a business strategic implementation and/or co-leading/supporting a product Implementation.
- Report, facilitate and/or lead all phases of project lifecycle
- Lead/co-lead or participate in internal and external meetings/calls as required; inclusive of meeting material preparation and maintenance
- Create project plan based on direction from Project Champion
- Ensure project plan is updated and on schedule
- Co-lead project team meetings and prepare meeting minutes
- Validate impact of changes during project lifecycle
- Ensure all applicable functions are represented
- Create and maintain Project Stakeholder Contact List
- Assist Project Champion to document, standardize and validate business workflows
- Ensure product training needs are identified; documentation, vehicle, impacted areas (i.e. FAs, CRMs, CSMS, Call Center, etc.), ongoing maintenance, etc.
- Ensure communication and reporting needs are identified; population, vehicle, frequency/timing, approvals
- Ensure Legal requirements are identified and supported; i.e. contracts, letters, approvals, etc.
- Identify/track open issues to closure
- Identify/track risks to closure
- Manage issue/risk escalation process
- Determine impact across other ongoing projects
- Determine impact to existing products and services
- Implement ongoing product/project metrics
- Provide management reporting
- Coordinate final project report
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.