Title : Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months (Possible Extension)
Location: Hudson, NH
- The Project Manager is responsible for the development of accurate, timely and detailed cost estimates in the execution of ESS-IT projects.
- The individual will facilitate, coordinate and document the ESS-IT Solution developed by the SMEs and other Business professionals and will prepare and deliver the cost estimate to the business for consideration.
- The Project Manager prepares and develops the project management plan and identifies the technical and business resource needs.
- The Project Manager will drive the execution of medium and large scale projects, utilizing standardized project management tools, processes, and PMI methodologies to provide the customer the requested deliverables.
- Individuals must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Apply defined project controls to identify, communicate, and manage project scope, project management plan, and project progress/performance.
- Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Skills necessary to plan and track projects; operations metric performance for multiple projects; conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Ability to facilitate medium to large groups of people at various organizational levels.
- Knowledge and understanding of project planning, finance, and change management principles.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products Including Visio and Project