ACS group has an immediate need for a 'Sr Project Manager' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 12- month contract opportunity in Lawrenceville, NJ. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Project Management
- Clinical Data Management
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
The Sr. Project Manager, GDMCM is a project management role considered essential to support the GDMCM function in supporting the successful delivery of the R&D pipeline.
This is an office-based position located in New Jersey.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Provides project management support to GDMCM leadership on assigned projects ensuring the same are completed on time and within budget, including:
o Developing a project plan with key activities, dates, deliverables, and owners
o Planning for, scheduling and facilitating project meetings
o Preparing materials required for the meetings
o Distributing meeting minutes and following up on action items
o Ensuring issues are being resolved effectively
o Keeping leadership informed of status
o Ensuring appropriate stakeholder engagement on the projects and facilitating change management efforts
- Additional responsibilities may include:
o Creating metrics and reports as requested by the GDMCM leadership
o Facilitating the process for updating GDMCM procedural documents, working with SMEs and Technical Writers to ensure the documents are updated correctly and on time
o Managing and contributing to continuous improvement projects within the GDMCM organization
o Facilitating database lock risk assessment meetings and database deployment/migration meetings and tracking the status of the locks and deployments
o Creating slide materials for leadership meetings as requested
o Developing and/or updating business process flows
o Assisting in CAPA management/tracking
Bachelor's Degree required, PMP certification preferred
At least 5 years of relevant industry and drug development experience and exposure to Clinical Data Management preferred
- Able to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary project teams and develop productive relationships with external vendors
- Sound knowledge of Clinical Drug Development Process, FDA/ICH guidelines and industry standard practices regarding data management
- Strong comprehensive project management skills including expertise in metrics analysis and reporting methodologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior management and cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills with a track record of delivering on time with quality
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Project
Thanks & Regards
P: (+1) 609-402-4333
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant