Title: Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 2 Years Contract
- 40 hrs/wk – opportunities for occasional overtime work
- In Office on Tues, Wed. and Thurs., and out in the field for the remainder of the week (territory will be within 2-hr radius of Edison Place); all PPE will be provided, contractor will need personal vehicle (mileage between job sites will be compensated)
- Significant project management or program management experience in the utility industry is a requirement.
- Managing financials (budgeting, approving invoices, setting up contracts & forecasting), overseeing scheduling, working with contract team to bid award work, working with construction oversight team to resolve any issues that come up Transmission engineering or transmission maintenance related experience is preferred.
- Experience with distribution engineering and distribution maintenance also preferred.
- Coordinating with 7-10 stakeholder groups
- A PMP Certification is required for this position.
- Required to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years Project Management experience.