BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Project Manager for a remote opportunity in Tampa, FL!
- Position Title:Project Manager
- Location:Tampa, FL
- Expected Duration (possible extension): 6 months RTH
* Manage ISGs retirement governance meeting including preparing materials and presenting to ISGs Senior management and other stakeholders
* Responsible for ISGs legacy application book of work management and communication
* Governs the sunsetting of applications, project executions, tracking milestones, SMT reporting etc. to ensure a seamless retirement of legacy applications
* Liaise with multiple stakeholders including Project Managers and Application Managers to track project plans and status; highlight delays, impediments and provide support in strategic action plans
* Contribute to the development and execution of ISGs retirement strategic plan and drive the execution at a program level
* Provide support to Project Managers with the retirement process and function as the principal process owner for retirement of ISG applications
* Own ISGs retirement Scorecard and manage risks around the scorecard metrics to ensure the scorecard RAG status is green and any/all risks highlighted and reported timely and managed effectively
* Provide support to ISGs estate management team in the Application Portfolio Management in the annual Buy Hold Sell exercise
* 5-7 years of experience in Project / Program management, strategy development and execution, ability to engage with several working groups and the lead and manage simultaneous projects
* Experience working in Technology organization within financial services is required
* Senior stakeholder management experience
* Articulate and professional in communication
* Advanced excel analytics skills
* Demonstrated ability transferring data into compelling presentations
* Advanced PowerPoint
* Experience of managing IT infrastructure including legacy application retirement
* Experience in scoping and preparing project plan including risks and issue tracking
* Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
* Master's degree preferred
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 135252 when responding to this ad.