ACS group has an immediate need for a 'Procurement Manager' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 06- month contract opportunity in West Windsor New Jersey. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Buying Channels
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
The purpose of this role is to coordinate and manage projects in alignment with buying channel goals and objectives. These projects will require the close examination of spend for all Buying Channels in an effort to identify areas of improvement in our Strategic Sourcing and Procurement buying channel strategy. Additional project tasks include, documenting Heritage Company spend by channel and formulating a go-forward plan to reduce missed opportunities as well as improve buying channel compliance as part of the multiple integration project objectives set to achieve streamlined processes for the new company.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Possess an understanding of how each of the ongoing projects for Strategy to Order relate to the overall SS&P objectives to integrate the heritage companies.
- Identify interdependencies amongst ongoing projects and align internal teams to keep those milestones on track.
- Review and summarize buying channel usage to identify missed opportunities for respective channels.
- Share insights with the Buying Channel team with a view of overall buying channel purchasing compliance and practices
- Provide buying channel recommendations based on insights in a concise format
- Verify and ensure the accuracy of procurement analytics presented to Senior Management
- Escalate any major risks/ issues immediately through the appropriate channels
- Procurement experience preferred as related to Buying Channels- understanding of upstream and downstream processes
- Must possess Advanced level abilities with navigating Excel and understanding data, gap assessment, creation of pivot tables
- Technical knowledge using Ariba and SAP preferred
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in business-related area)
- Experience in reviewing and summarizing data and making recommendations based on those findings
- 2-3 years work experience preferably in Global Procurement or Finance
- Proven track record of being organized and tracking actions to completion
- Experience working in an agile environment and open to constant change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Can work in a fast-paced environment with an ability to adapt to competing priorities
is a motivated self-starter
Experience in Procurement and Buying Channel execution
Experience in Procurement technologies (e.g. SAP, Ariba)
Understanding of finance and integration points with Strategy to Pay processes
Thanks & Regards
P: (+1) 609-402-4333
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant