The Project Manager is responsible for the direction and performance of field operations and construction management for assigned project(s), ensuring work is performed in conformance with the project objectives and requirements. Principal areas of responsibility are safety, cost estimating, schedule, construction operations, quality, staffing, material control, field-based procurement, client relations, business development, and integrated project delivery. Single or multiple project assignments may be required.
Additional Responsibilities Include but are not limited to...
* Capable of managing multiple small projects as well as those with a TIC above $25MM
* Implement and maintain effective management, planning, and cost control systems in cooperation with the project team
* Determine construction staffing requirements, roles and responsibilities in cooperation with the project team under the guidance of the Corporate Policies Manual and management
* Assist with pre-construction activities relevant to assigned project work
* Prepare or assist pre-construction manager with the project budget
* Work with estimating department to prepare buy-out plan
* Work with procurement department to prepare procurement strategy
* Develop a project execution plan
* Assist with implementation and maintenance of effective construction safety program, coordinate with Project EHS Technician if staffed appropriately
* Coordinate engineering consultants
* Review and approve construction operation plans
* Review and approve project change order requests
* Review and approve applications for payment
* Provide monthly forecasting for all projects, including internal general conditions costs
* Review contingency plans for potential problems concerning labor activity, fire, storms, etc.
* Track and report on all project costs
* Identify and evaluate risk that may have an impact on the project
* Approve and support project quality control program
* Remain knowledgeable of Client prime agreement
* Remain knowledgeable of subcontract agreements, purchase order terms and conditions, and subconsultant agreements
* Administer contract documents in accordance with policies and procedure for the maximum benefit of the company
* Initiate visits to the engineering office to coordinate construction requirements with design operations
* Provide support and guidance for project personnel
* Implement and maintain a labor relations program (when working with union contractors)
* Advise management of developments that may affect project profit, costs, schedules, and client relations
* Establish and maintain communications between Client and Subcontractors to ensure accurate and timely flow of information
* Develop and issue monthly status reports to keep management informed on construction progress, direct and indirect construction costs, and other project activities
* Participate in business development activities and promote product Client relationships
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.