ACS group has an immediate need for a Medical Communications Execution Specialist with experience in the any Industry. This is a 12+ months contract opportunity and is located in Lawrence Township, NJ. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
Job Title: Medical Communications Execution Specialist
Locations: Lawrence Township, NJ
Duration: 12+ months
Position: Medical Communications Execution Specialist
Medical Communications Execution Specialist serves as the portfolio project manager to the Medical Communication Execution Lead and Medical Communication Lead/s, delivering operational leadership and execution excellence enabling successful delivery on our Medical Publication/Scientific Content priorities and team objectives.
Role accountabilities include:
- Provide agency and financial oversight for the execution of assigned Medical Publications/Scientific Content book of work comprised of manuscripts, abstracts, posters/oral presentations, and Scientific Content (eg, Standard Response Documents, Slide Decks, Q&As)
- Plan, lead, and execute integrated, portfolio (cross-asset/indication) activities at prioritized domestic & international congresses, ensuring efficiencies and flawless execution
- Implement assigned operating model and processes to ensure efficient and compliant publication planning and tactical execution related to agency and financial aspects.
- Seek to improve operational efficiencies by identifying challenges then offering alternatives
- Proactively anticipate challenges/hurdles and develop, then lead effective contingency plans
- Analyze publication and content-related metrics and reports, and implement appropriate measures to align or realign processes, as needed
- Lead RFP initiatives for selection, on-boarding, and integration of new Medical Communication Agency partners
- With supervision from a Medical Communications Execution Lead, and in partnership with Medical Communication Lead/s, optimize strategic internal & external partnerships and evaluate Medical Communication Agency performance
- Partner with Medical Communication Leads to understand the book of work and how it will be delivered within established budget and timeline.
- Utilize publication management tools (eg, Datavision), financial systems (RPM/SAP, Ariba, OPG), and meet with Agencies to track financial status and budget updates
- Assess financial health and maintain budget and projections in financial management systems, serve as point of contact between Finance, Project Management, Strategy and Operations and Agency, ensuring ongoing transparency into spend; operationalize financial adjustments as needed
- Accountable for ensuring April/September projections and year-end financial discussions, reconciliations and Service Order close outs are completed within the required timelines.
- Oversee annual Medical Publication/Scientific Content Strategy Planning and Budget preparation, ensuring clarity in timelines, deliverables and anticipating potential barriers to successful execution
- Collaborate effectively across the broader matrix team; disseminate timely communications to ensure alignment on the assigned portfolio book of work
- BS/BA degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, medical communications agency, or related healthcare industry
- Experience with change leadership and demonstrated success in leading a cross- functional matrix team with excellent organizational, written & oral communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven experience effectively managing communication portfolios, budgets, timelines, and identifying resource needs, risks, constraints and implementing strategies to meet changing needs/ requirements
- Ability to think critically and clearly articulate complex concepts
- Track record of success in leading complex projects; demonstrates strong project management skills; project management certification (PMP) a plus
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors and influencing without authority
- Experience managing project and portfolio budgets
- Advanced skill level with MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, EXCEL, Outlook)
- Medical communications agency experience preferred
- Experience with Datavision a plus
- Medical Congress execution experience a plus
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
Prachi Agrahari (Lead-Recruitment)
(Email signature, which must have a contact number and email address)
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)