This Contract Position is with one of our Direct Clients. Please reach out to Remya - mremya(at)divihn(dot)com or Praveen - bpraveen(at)divihn(dot)com for more details about this position. You can also call Remya-(630) 847 7118 or Praveen -(630) 847 1027 with any questions.
Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
Location: Chicago, IL
- Good project manager with knowledge of procurement
- Previous experience working with budgets, forecasting on projects they managed
- Please don't submit a PM that has not worked with project budgets and forecasting - some of them don't but it wouldn't be the right fit.
- Understanding of IT project budgets
- Has worked with external vendors and worked with them on contracts and how contracts fit in with cost/budget, etc.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.