Local bank owned by multi-billion dollar company in Downtown Fort Worth is looking for a bright, eager, and dedicated individual to join its downtown office. The ideal candidate will have a desire to develop both their analytical and operational skills. The company always has a variety of projects to handle in an array of disciplines, which keeps the work fast paced and ever changing. This position will be exposed to business issues, special projects, and general office administration.
Total compensation for this position will be between $45k-$55k per year based on experience. This position offers full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k).
Responsibilities may include:
- Marketing tasks
- Operational functions
- Researching and developing new ideas, projects, policies and procedures
- Administrative details
- Occasional Reception Desk functions
- Facilitating compliance-related communications
The successful candidate will:
- Have a bachelor's degree
- Maintain 3.0+ GPA
- Be able to commit to the position for at least two years
- Be able to work around the company's typical office hours (8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday-Friday)